Terms and Conditions of Booking
We will do our very best to make your stay at our farm as comfortable and memorable as possible. Please remember that your stay in a farm area involves certain increased and important risks.
-Bookings are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Bookings once confirmed cannot be canceled or rescheduled.
- Bookings are subject to availability.
Before the stay:
- We do not have separate lodging, boarding or food facilities for drivers or nannies. We cannot permit drivers staying on site in the cars. Only occupants of the rooms are allowed to stay on site.
- Outsiders (other than resident guests) are not permitted on the property.
- All guests must provide valid government-approved identifications at check-in.
- We are not equipped to handle pets and are not pet-friendly.
- Stags not allowed.
-We reserve the right to refuse a guest or representative entry and accommodation if, on arrival, management reasonably considers that the guest is under the influence of drink or drugs, is unsuitably dressed or is behaving in a threatening, abusive or otherwise unacceptable manner.
During the stay:
- Check-in time is 2 PM and Check-out time is 11 AM.
- We like to maintain our tranquillity and do not allow parties with loud music.
- Hookah is forbidden. All rooms are strictly non-smoking.
- Consumption of drugs is forbidden and guests will be asked to leave the premises if found consuming or possessing drugs on the premises. No refund shall be processed if such an incident occurs.
- Children above the age of 5 years shall be considered another person. Extra bedding (mattress on floor, pillow, sheets, and blanket) charges of INR 1,500 per person per day shall apply after the 2nd guest. No more than 3 persons in one room are permitted.
- All rooms are self-catering.
- Food is to be consumed in the outdoor seating area.
- Utopia Farmstay shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
- Utopia Farmstay shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting - directly or indirectly - from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, wildlife, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
- Utopia Farmstay does not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage & personal property's at all times are at the client's risk.
- By choosing to stay at Utopia Farmstay, guests acknowledge that Utopia Farmstay or any of their employees, subcontractors or suppliers do NOT accept any liability for any damage or loss of property, injury (fatal or otherwise). This also applies to items, which you have given in custody. This imitation of liability applies not only to the accommodation itself but also to any activities in the surrounding land.